Erie, PA Medical Marijuana
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana
Medical marijuana is an alternative treatment option for severe medical conditions where conventional treatments have failed or led to inadequate results. Studies have shown that medical marijuana may improve the quality of life and relieve the pain of certain chronic, severe medical conditions. Currently, the state of Pennsylvania has…
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with the objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) Huntington’s Disease
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
Sickle Cell Anemia
Our Providers Are Certified in Medical Marijuana in the State of PA
The steps are easy!
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Gather your medical records. Simply ask us or your provider for a release of information and send them to us. We only need them from providers that have treated you for the condition you are requesting a medical marijuana recommendation. Not sure which records we need? Just ask!
- Go online to with the state and create your patient profile. Click here to get started.
- Attend your appointment with us.
- Once the recommendation is made by the physician, pay your $50 fee for the medical marijuana card to the state. If you cannot afford it, the state can waive the fee.
- Once your medical marijuana card comes in the mail, visit an approved dispensary.
~ Your Story Will Inspire Others ~
1001 State St Ste 806, Erie, PA 16505
Monday: 9AM - 5PM
Wednesday: 9AM - 5PM
Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 5PM